Welcome to the Wiki for Ember Media Manager: your source for Ember Media Manager documentation on the web.
We decided that was time to give Ember a new home. We've taken it upon ourselves not only to pick up the code where it was left off but to attempt to continue it's development.
The Goal: To continue development of EmberMM, because its a great product, that in my opinion is the most stable and useful media manager available, I've tried all others, but yet still come back to Ember.
If you found our work useful feel free to donate us a beer!
Visit the Table of Contents for a listing of EmberMediaManagerWiki categories.
The following links are useful for those getting started with Ember Media Manager.
- Ember Media Manager
- A brief overview of Ember; describes what to expect from the application.
- Get yourself a copy of Ember Media Manager
- Installation Guide
- An installation guide; aimed at experienced and new Ember users.
- HOW TOs
- A collection of various tutorials for Ember created by users. f
- Community Portal
- About the project, what you can do, where to find things, links.
- Getting Involved
- Describes various ways to contribute to the Ember Media Manager Project.
- Beginners' Guide
- A guide through the whole process configuring Ember Media Manager.
- A list of common and frequently asked questions.
- General Recommendations
- An annotated index of other popular articles and often-referenced information.
- EmberMediaManagerWiki Tutorial
- A short tutorial on editing and contributing to the EmberMediaManagerWiki.